To visit Churchill is to see not only the magnificent King of the Arctic, Manitoba’s polar bears, but also to experience the history and culture of the region. This adventure puts you up close and personal with the world’s largest land predator in its element.
Led by knowledgeable regional guides, this program also includes a tour of the town and surrounding area, entrance to the Eskimo Museum and Parks Canada facility, and a private slide presentation. Dog sledding or a cultural-arts program is included.
Photographers will delight in the two days spent viewing the polar bears up close from the amazing Tundra Buggy platform. A variety of departures are available; please call us for specific availability.
Arrive at your leisure in Winnipeg.
Overnight at the Four Points Sheraton at the Winnipeg airport. Downtown Winnipeg is fifteen minutes away by taxi, for those interested. Meet at 21:00 at the hotel for a group orientation.
View Polar Bears of Churchill in a larger map
All prices are per person, in Canadian Dollars (CAD) unless specified otherwise, and are cash or cheque discounted.
- - Explore the area’s cultural history and heritage
- - Excellent photographic opportunities
- - Experience the thrill of a dogsledding excursion
- - View Polar Bears up close form the comfort of the Tundra Buggy
What's IncludedTwo hotel nights in Winnipeg
Three hotel nights in Churchill
Return airfare from Winnipeg to Churchill
All meals in Churchill
Two full days aboard a Tundra Buggy
Tour of Churchill and surrounding area
Entrance to the Eskimo Museum and the Parks Canada Interpretive Centre
Evening slideshow presentation
• Dogsledding excursion
What's Not IncludedTravel insurance
Flights to and from Winnipeg
Optional helicopter tour
- Explore the area’s cultural history and heritage
- Excellent photographic opportunities
- Experience the thrill of a dogsledding excursion
- View Polar Bears up close form the comfort of the Tundra Buggy