Adventure Canada will post all openings below when positions are available. And we always welcome your resume, which we will keep on file in the event that we have an opening. Please be advised that we will only be contacting applicants if we find a fit for an open position. Please email your details here and we will keep your info on file.
We currently have need for the following positions in our Port Credit, Mississauga office:
Client Services Expedition Specialist
At Adventure Canada a Client Services Expedition Specialist is responsible for handling confirmed bookings generated by our sales team. Through exceptional customer service and an organized approach to client files, Adventure Canada aims to provide an outstanding experience to all of our clients. Within this role you will be responsible for the following duties:
· Generating invoices
· Processing deposits
· Receiving cheques (Copy, Enter, Distribute)
· Mailing and preparation of Packages (Welcome, Final, Post Package)
· Hotel Reservation Rooming Lists
· Maintain optional excursion lists
· Maintain Arrival and Departure lists
· Entering PIF’s into reservation system
· Mailing Calendar’s for individual trips
· Provide hotel details for AC trips and complete hotel reservations
· Provide Insurance quotes and details for clients
· Provide optional excursion details and gene
· Contact clients for missing data/forms
· Follow up on outstanding balances
· Processing of cancellation and refunds
· Provide information regarding special requests (special accommodation requests, trip extensions, local attractions, onboard requests, optional excursions, etc.)
· Handle trip specific questions (flights, hotels, timings, joining instructions, discovery fund fee, payment options, weather, clothing, staff, revised itineraries)
· Mailing Gifts, Marketing Material, and Incentives to clients
· Miscellaneous requests (past traveller requests, old invoices, old insurance, old stories, etc.)
· Completion of Dummy Binder
· Baggage and Name tag completion
· Manifest Pulls
· Provide special request information to Operations Dept.
· Responsible for assisting with AC events
· Pre-event set-up
· Purchasing of event supplies
· Event Clean-up
· Responsible for promotion of AC upcoming expeditions during events
· Insurance tasks
· Assistance with Inventory
· Proofing and writing of letters/ company text as required
· Translating French text and written material for the company
To apply for the position outlined above, submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We often look for new Resource Staff to join our expeditions, but the competition can be rather fierce. We give preference to potential staff living and working in the regions we visit, and those who are experts in their field, but also posses other valuable skills, such as Zodiac driving and Firearm Handling certifications.
Adventure Canada is a charterer of the Ocean Endeavour and other vessels. We therefore are not responsible for and do not hire deck and engine crew, hotel or bridge staff. Please contact the ship operators of the vessels directly for further information on onboard employment.